Attractions Host/Hostess - Amusement Park Operations
For over 50 years, the non-profit organization Rotary Storyland and Playland has created memories for families throughout Central California. We continue to provide and preserve those memories through exceptional service, affordable entertainment & education for the children & families of Central California.
• This position is part time seasonal, 14-20 per week through the fall. Team Members will be required to work weekends, holidays, and an occasional weekday or night.
• Attractions Team Members are responsible for greeting guests, loading and unloading attractions, operating ride systems, delivering narrations of varying lengths to guests and providing guest control.
• Responsible for the safety of our guests including the safe operation of all attractions.
• Responsible for creating a memorable guest experience.
• Responsible for upholding our Image Standards for Team Member appearance and park cleanliness.
• Responsible for working as a team with fellow staff members.
• Responsible for working as efficiently as possible while maintaining the integrity of all our standards.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for this position:
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written skills.
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
• Proven ability to function effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to work in extreme weather conditions outside.
• Prolonged standing for two to three hours at a time.
• Some heavy lifting may be required.
• Previous Guest Service experience.
Rotary Storyland & Playland is an equal opportunity employer.